In 1902 the combined parks contained 631 acres.
Frederick Law Olmsted Passed Away
FLO, Sr. passed away on August 28, 1903.
Theodore Dossenbach officially became the Park Band in 1903.
Seneca Park West Renamed
Seneca Park West renamed as Maplewood Park in 1904.
Henry Durand and George Eastman Gift
Henry Durand and George Eastman gift of 484 acres bordering Lake Ontario, with 4000 foot beach.
H.G. Warner Estate Acquired
H.G. Warner estate acquired adjacent to Highland Park in 1907.
Brunner-Olmsted Plan presented to City of Rochester, culminating two decades of work designing small parks, squares, and roadways in the City in 1911.
Lamberton Conservatory Built
Lamberton Conservatory built in 1911.
Rochester Rose Society
John Dunbar: First President of Rochester Rose Society in 1915.